Dallas PPA Banquet
Throughout the year, in the rush of events, we often overlook the true friendships that are the foundation of our organization. On Tuesday, December 11, doors open at 6:15, Banquet starting at 7:00 pm, please join the Dallas PPA Board members as they host our 2018 year end banquet.
This is a posh affair so find a baby sitter and bring your spouse or a guest. It’s a great opportunity to look back on 2018 and recognize all your achievements. This is also the time for the Board to present recognition and awards to our members, including the Dallas PPA Photographer of the Year.
A banquet would not be complete without a spread of food worthy of this fine organization. The menu is a follows;
- Beef Tenderloin with Brandied Mushroom Peppercorn Sauce
- Chicken Stuffed with Gruyere & Sundried Tomatoes with White Wine Basil Cream
- Steamed Red Bliss Potatoes with Garlic & Rosemary
- Mixed Seasonal Grilled Vegetables with Fresh Herbs & Sundried Tomato
- Winter Salad with Baby Greens, Fresh Citrus, Cucumber & Housemade Citrus Dressing
- Fresh Baked Rolls & Butter
- Assorted Gourmet Cakes: Chocolate Autumn Leaves Cake, Tiramisu Cake, Carrot Cake, Cherry Cheesecake
The cost of this superb event is only $25 per person - there is no separate meeting fee. It’s very important that we get an accurate count to our caterer so you MUST pre-register for this event by midnight, Thursday, December 6.
Doors open at 6:15PM! No walk-ins.
Register For Event