This Workshop is designed for wedding & portrait photographers who are looking to understand the fundamentals of growing their business effectively to the next level and maximizing and improving their shooting, workflow, marketing and profit.
See special discount for DallasPPA members below.
This event is the day after the June DPPA Meeting June 12.
- Real & Beautiful posing
- Bringing real emotions from your clients
- Understanding & Finding the Light with natural light, Speedlights & LED's and how it can change the way you shoot
- Profitable Web Marketing & Search Engine Optimization
- The 3 easy steps to getting published in magazines & blogs
- Building relationships that will grow your business
- Rocking your In person sales meetings & boosting your product sales more than ever before
- Speeding up your Post-Production workflow in Lightroom
- Perfecting your Album Design process
- Starting your business out right & learning from mistakes
- Outdoor shoot @ Sunset with a Bride & Groom!
Things you'll need: Camera with lenses. Comfortable Clothing. Something to use for taking notes.
Maximum # of attendees: 20 photographers
Lunch & Refreshments are Included
The regular cost is $599 but DPPA members can attend for $199 with code "PPA".
To learn more and to register:
Scarlet and Stephen were two wedding photographers on the opposite sides of America who fell in love and got married. Now having merged their photography businesses, they love photographing weddings and children around the world as a husband and wife photography team. Together, their work has been seen on America's TLC "Wedding Day Makeover" television show, in magazines such as The Knot, Southern Weddings, Weddings Unveiled, Jacksonville Luxury Living, and were voted Best of Wedding Photographers by The Knot and Jacksonville Magazine. Along with shooting, they have enjoyed speaking at different photography conventions and photography meetings, sharing what they know to help other photographers turn their dreams into reality.