You can still register and get $72 off > ADE72< at DALLAS REGISTRATION.
After Dark Education is an Experience! It’s neither a “conference” nor a “workshop”; it’s the best of BOTH worlds. Get the intimacy of the small group interaction you’d find at a workshop AND the multitude of topics, class opportunities, and educators (the mentors) you’d find at a conference. The “UN-conference” as described by some, After Dark Education focuses on helping you to build a strong, stable, business foundation along with pushing creativity and craftsmanship to create a unique top-quality product for your clients.
What makes someone “successful” in this industry? Personality and personal style are just as important as fine tuned technical skills. Being able to create an overall experience for your client paired with a unique tailored product makes you stand out from the rest. With After Dark Education, you’re able to learn those technical aspects in small groups, along side the mentors AND gain an insight into how to develop a personality style that suits you. Talk with the mentors and your fellow attendees, see how their mind works, where to do they gain this insight, creativity, idea generating mindset and how to they pull their clients personality out and into their images.
Who should attend?
- After Dark is designed for photographers at all levels of experience.
- The beginning photographer/studio: learn the 101’s from business, digital workflow, selling the “experience” not the “paper”, lighting, and posing.
- The intermediate photographer/studio: take your business to the next level, increase sales and decrease cost, fine tune your studio workflow from “hello” to “see you next time,” and experiment with new lighting and photographing techniques.
- The experienced photographer/studio: raise the bar on all aspects of your business, fine tune procedures, workflow, products, and the overall “face” of your brand, challenge yourself with outrageous conditions and situations to create works of extreme art.
- It’s for everyone in the studio, from the photographer to the person answering your phone, everyone can learn something. From the moment a client calls to the second you’re delivering their products, it’s all a reflection of your studio.
During After Dark Events, a range of genres are covered, from Maternity/Newborn to Children & Families, High School Seniors, and Commercial & High Fashion. Top mentors in both business and hands on photography are available to work hand-in-hand to answer questions, share techniques, and create & inspire. This is Goal Orientated Education; define what needs to be learned then come find the answers. It’s a 72-hour high-energy get your hands dirty photography lifestyle. Come see for yourself in Dallas. TX Feb. 27-29 2012 at the Hilton Bella harbor Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront