December Meal Catered by Addison Social House
This month you will have a choice of three meals. Each meal is a different price.
As you proceed through the registration you will have a choice of wine and then a meal choice. Then you choose to attend the meeting. Wine (if desired), Meal (if desired), meeting.
Slow Roasted Rosemary Bourbon Butter Chicken, served with roasted fingerling potatoes & Wright's apple wood smoked bacon mustard greens.
Slow-Smoked Expresso Baby Back Ribs, Full rack of fall off the bone ribs with our house espresso bbq sauce, hand cut fries and creamy coleslaw.
Peppercorn Center Cut Filet, served with roasted asparagus, roasted garlic mashed potatoes & a port wine peppercorn demi.
New Print Registration Procedures
Effective Jan. 2014
To keep in line with TPPA and PPA, we will now require a digital file to be submitted before bringing your print to the monthly competition.
Start by registering for the General Meeting.
1. Check box, "Yes I want to enter print competition", and then click the link to bring up the print competition entry form.
2. Fill out your information including a digital file of your print or album. (if you do not have this file ready you can come back and add it before the cutoff time. See the tutorial for information on preparing your digital entry.)
3. Come back and finish your registration.
You must register your print before the cutoff time, normally the end of the day before the meeting..
If you have questions just let us know, email@example.com
Print Competition Registration
Print Competition Opens at 6:00 P.M.
Print Competition Closes at 6:45 P.M.
Judging begins at 6:30We are glad to see more and more members entering their prints for competition. If still hesitant, we encourage you to give it a try. The benefits of competing, override any fear of failure. Long term, you'll end up becoming a better photographer.
Judges at Dallas PPA are award winning photographers who have earned their Master of Photography and Photographic Craftsman degrees from Professional Photographers of America (PPA), and much more. Their success is a result of getting involved in PPA activities available for all of us. And guess what? When you compete, they kindly offer one-on-one advice on how to improve your print. All you need to do is ask.
If you are new to Print Competition, the safest place to start is at Dallas PPA. For more information about the different opportunities to grow, visit PPA's message: Why Participate.
Regular Meeting Location
Addison Artisan's Center5100 Belt Line Rd. suite 400, Dallas, TX, 75254
This can be hard to find. It says Visit Addison in the window. You may want to print the directions below.
Directions from the Dallas North Tollway N;
1. Exit Belt Line Rd;
2. Turn east onto Beltline Rd;
3. Turn right onto Montfort Dr;
4. Turn right into the fifth driveway entrance into the Village on the Parkway Center on your right, across from Ounce and Mi Piaci on the left.
5. Ste. 400 is the first building on your right. The building will have “Visit Addison” in different colors on the building which fronts Montfort.
Look carefully at the map. Village on the parkway.bmp
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * *
Check out the Classified section for second shooters and
items for sale by our members.